Company, organization: Société Corona Touraine 9
Hotel Prélude Opéra
8 Cité bergère 75009 Paris
Tel: +33 1 47 70 52 96
Shared capital: SAS au capital de 1 000 €
VAT number: FR34 850102252
Siret: 850 102 252 000 28
RCS: 850 102 252 RCS PARIS
Purpose of site: Promotion of the establishment
Director of publication, legal representative: Lucas Clarisse
Editorial Manager: Lucas Clarisse
Webmaster, design, editing, artistic direction: SAS WIHP
Photography: SAS WIHP
Web hosting: SAS WIHP
President SAS WIHP: Vincent Ramelli
The site presents:
● Informative content
● A collection of personal data online
French Data Protection Act: the site is the subject of a declaration to the Commission Nationale Informatique and Liberté (French Data Protection Authority). You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete information that concerns you (art. 34 of the Loi Informatique et Libertés (French Data Protection Act)). To exercise this right, please contact: email@example.com
Ownership: The site and the information that it contains are protected by French intellectual property law and by international agreements. Except for use by immediate family members or private use, the site and any element of its content may not be reproduced, republished, retranscribed, modified or passed on without the prior authorization of the eligible party.
The purpose of these general terms and conditions of sale is to govern business relations between the company CORONA TOUAINE 9, operating Hotel Prelude Opéra, France (hereinafter called the “Hotel”) and its clients.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to individual reservations made by the client for his/her personal use.
2. The reservation request entails adherence to these terms and conditions with full, unreserved acceptance of the contents hereof.
3. The reservation request must be made in the name of one of the persons who will stay at the Hotel (hereinafter called the “Client”).
4. The client acknowledges having read and accepted these general terms and conditions, as well as the terms of sale for the reserved rate, both of which can be accessed on the website.
5. The client states that he/she is legally able to enter into contracts, being of legal age and subject neither to guardianship nor to wardship.
6. The client’s agreement to the general terms and conditions and to the terms of sale for the reserved rate is effective upon reservation; no reservation can be made without this agreement.
7. Any payment made at the time of reservation for which the terms of sale for the rate do not permit modification or cancellation of the reservation will hereinafter be called prepayment.
Article 1: Reservation
1. The reservation is considered to have been made upon validation of bank information.
2. The client may reserve a limited number of rooms per reservation through the Website, on an individual basis and for his/her personal use, on one Mobile Service. For any reservation of more than 4 (four) rooms, the Hotel reserves the right to apply special rate conditions and cancellation policies to the contracts in question.
3. The client agrees to provide the information requested on the reservation form prior to submitting any reservation.
4. The client attests that the information provided is true and accurate.
5. The reservation process includes the following steps:
¬ Step 1: selection of a room and rate;
¬ Step 2: selection of one or more complementary services, if applicable (applies online only);
¬ Step 3: verification of reservation details, total price, applicable terms and conditions, and any corrections to selections made (room, rate, complementary service);
¬ Step 4: entry of client’s contact information;
¬ Step 5: entry of debit/credit card details if necessary for guarantee or prepayment
¬ Step 6: consultation and acceptance of the general terms and conditions and of the conditions of sale for the reserved rate, before submitting the reservation;
¬ Step 7: the client submits the reservation.
The Hotel acknowledges receipt of the client’s reservation in a timely manner by sending an e-mail to the address entered by the client. The message provides a summary of the offer of contract, the services reserved, the rates, the terms and conditions of sale that apply to the selected rate and have been accepted by the client, and the date of the reservation.
Article 2: Cancellation Terms and Conditions
1. The client is reminded, pursuant to Article L. 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code (France), that he/she does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code.
2. The terms and conditions of sale for the reserved rate specify the methods by which the reservation may be cancelled and/or modified.
3. Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or cancelled. Deposits made in advance will not be refunded. In such cases, this is stated in the terms and conditions of sale for the reserved rate.
4. When permitted by the terms and conditions of sale for the reserved rate, the reservation can be cancelled directly on the Website or the Mobile Services by clicking on the “Consult or cancel your reservation” tab.
5. In the event of a shortened stay (unplanned departure), the client must pay for the night following his/her departure. In the case of a reservation with prepayment, no refund will be issued.
6. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the rooms are available as of 3:00 p.m. on the arrival date and the client must vacate the room prior to 11:00 p.m. on the last day of the reservation. A late departure may be possible for an additional fee upon request, depending on room availability.
Article 3: Rates
1. Rates are quoted in euros. The rates include applicable VAT as of the reservation date; any subsequent change to the VAT rate (10%) will automatically be applied to the rates indicated on the invoice date.
2. The quoted rates include only the services explicitly mentioned in the reservation. When the invoice is issued, the tourist tax and fees for any supplementary services provided by the hotel staff during the stay will be added to the rate mentioned in the reservation.
3. The applicable rates are those in effect as of the reservation date. Only the rate quoted in the confirmation e-mail is contractually binding.
Article 4: Payment Methods
1. Payment for all services will be made directly to the hotel (with the exception of reservations for which prepayment is required at the time of the reservation).
2. The client provides his/her debit/credit card information to guarantee the reservation, except for special rates or terms and conditions. A bank or proprietary credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) may be used. The client enters this information (card number without spaces, expiration date, and card security code) directly on the SSL-encrypted online form.
3. The payment to the hotel will be made during the stay, except in the case of special rates or terms and conditions that require payment at the time of reservation (online prepayment for certain rates). This prepayment is termed a deposit.
4. In the case of a rate subject to online prepayment, the amount paid in advance, which is a deposit, is debited at the time of reservation.
5. At the time of prepayment, the amount debited upon reservation includes: the room rate, the restaurant fee if breakfast is chosen, taxes, and any other complementary services selected by the client. The tourist tax is not included.
6. In the event of a no-show (if the client fails to arrive for a reservation that has not been cancelled) for a reservation guaranteed by debit/credit card, the hotel will charge the client a penalty fee in the amount of the first night’s stay, applied to the card provided to guarantee the reservation.
7. The credit card used for a prepayment may be requested by reception staff upon arrival at the hotel. It must be in the same name as the reservation. If the card is in another name, it will be necessary to contact the hotel in advance to fill out an authorization form and provide a copy of the debit/credit card and a form of identification belonging to the cardholder for authorization. Failing this, the hotel may require the client to pay a deposit on site with his/her own debit/credit card, in exchange for which the hotel will refund the deposit originally made on the card that was used to make the reservation.
Article 5: Guest Relocation
In case of force majeure involving exceptional circumstances or technical problems that make it impossible for the client to stay in the hotel, the hotel will make every effort to find alternate lodgings, in a hotel of the same rating category or higher, if possible. One-way transportation between the 2 hotels and any difference between the room rates will be covered by the hotel.
Article 6: Staying at the Hotel
1. Upon arrival at the hotel, the client is asked to fill out an arrival form and to present a form of identification in order to verify his/her identity. The hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the client does not present a form of identification.
2. The client accepts and agrees to use the room in a reasonable manner, in keeping with its intended purpose. Therefore, any behavior contrary to accepted principles of morality and to the public order will cause the hotel management to ask the client to leave the premises without compensation or refund, if a payment has already been made. In the event that no payment has yet been made, the client must pay for all nights stayed prior to leaving the premises.
3. The client agrees that the computer resources (wi-fi access) provided by the hotel for his/her use will not be used in any way for illicit purposes. Moreover, the client is required to follow the security policies of the hotel’s internet service provider, including the rules for use of the security measures implemented in order to prevent the illicit use of computer resources, and to refrain from any attempt to impede the effectiveness of such measures.
4. The client will be held liable for any damage, deterioration, or act of vandalism that may occur as a result of the occupation of the premises and/or the actions of his/her guests and/or employees, with regard to property damage resulting from the use of the web-based network as well as any losses of data, viruses, or service disruptions.
5. Pets weighing no more than 7 kg (15.4 lb.) are permitted, for an additional fee, provided that they are kept on a leash or in a cage in the common areas of the hotel. The hotel may require the presentation of a valid health record and the use of a flea collar. In the event of property damage or deterioration caused by the animal, the animal’s owner will be directly liable. For reasons of hygiene, pets are not allowed in the dining rooms.
6. Smoking/vaping inside the hotel is strictly prohibited. In the event of smoking or vaping, the client is subject to a penalty equal to the expense of closing and thoroughly cleaning the room.
Article 7: Claims
Any claim must be made directly to the hotel or sent via registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt no later than 15 days after the departure date, on penalty of forfeiture.
Article 8: Liability
1. The photographs on the website do not constitute a contract. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, illustrations, and texts used to describe the hotels being presented give as precise a representation as possible of the accommodations on offer, variations may occur, particularly as a result of furniture changes or possible future renovations. The client may not make any claims on this basis.
2. The hotel cannot be held liable for failure to complete the reservation, or for incorrect completion of the reservation, as a result of a force majeure event, of an unforeseeable and insurmountable third-party action, or of an action taken by the client or its partners, such as lack of internet access, unavailability of the website, outside intrusion, or computer viruses, or in the event that the account holder’s bank declines prepayment.
Article 9: Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
2. As a part of this processing, the Hotel collects information regarding the client’s identity, e-mail and/or mailing address, telephone number, credit card information necessary for room payment, and other information regarding the client’s individual requirements.
3. On each of the forms used to collect personal data, an asterisk is used to notify the client whether a response is mandatory or optional.
4. All services are part of a record that the client may access by simple request sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. In accordance with French Law No. 78-17, “Computer Systems and Privacy,” of January 6, 1978, as amended, and with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, which came into effect on May 25, 2018, the client has a right of access, rectification, and objection regarding his/her processed personal data.
6. The client may also refuse processing, request limited processing, or request the deletion (subject to the limits of legal storage periods) of personal data.
7. This right may be exercised by simple written request to email@example.com, from which address all requests will receive a reply.
8. The purpose for the processing of the personal data collected corresponds to needs related to the services provided (client management, commercial prospection, compilation of statistics).
9. Some personal data may be collected for services provided by the Hotel’s service providers for purposes of reserving or executing the contract, hotel reservation services, quality control management, or claims (MEDIALOG, EXPERIENCE, MON PETIT PARIS, SITEMINDER, SPOTPILOT, NAVARINO, MARCEL). These service providers have their own privacy policies. We accept no liability for their policies or their processing of personal data.
Article 10: Applicable Law/Language
These general terms and conditions of sale are governed by French law.
French is the language of the contract. Should the general terms and conditions of sale be translated into a foreign language, the French language will prevail over any translation in the event of dispute, legal action, difficulty of interpretation or execution of these terms and conditions, and, more generally, regarding the relationship that exists between the parties.
Article 11: Evolution/Modification of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale via Internet
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale via Internet may be modified and/or supplemented at any time. Once posted online, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale via Internet will automatically apply to all clients.